We’re on a mission to save, protect, and nurture every child of India. Saving more than 10 million children since 2008, we definitely have a long way to go! If you’re looking to help, you must join our team!
Check Latest Vacancies at Save the Children India
We are looking to fill the below-mentioned positions at Save the Children.
Bal Raksha Bharat is an equal-opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above-stated characteristics.
Select each link to know more about the job profile.
Job DescriptionAffect high impact social media presence for Save the Children that creates a movement of millions through public engagement, action, mobilization on key campaigns and ensures Save the Children is seen as India’s No. 1 Child’s Rights organization, for the Children, of the Children and by the Children
- Strategize, Execute and Report Social Media for the Organization including targeting, communication, conceptualization, calendar development, execution, monitoring, listening, engaging and reporting
- Deliver a loyal supporter base and an army of social media influencers
- On board/ Manage Social Listening and Engagement tool and use the same to create regular reports for the Management and the board on a monthly basis depicting success/ impact/ share of voice/ market potential/ opportunities
- Develop and execute monthly plans for Social Media
- Ensure targets for engagement, new supporters, new followers are met across various social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, IG, Whats app, Email database, SMS, Linked in and Snapchat
- Create powerful, compelling communication for digital and social media through in house team and agency
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to create one calendar for the organization’s digital and social media
- Plan, Strategize, Conceptualize, execute, monitor and report key campaigns of the organization
- Portray programme impact, stories of change, through showcasing children, partners, staff, child champions powerfully and effectively on social media so as to result in tangible outcomes of engagement and an increased supporter base
- Conceptualize & Execute viral and high impact engagements for social media
- Liaison with teams within the organisation (and at times even external agencies) to plan and deliver social media campaigns
- Support with other content requirements, as and when necessary
- Ability for storytelling, excellent creative visualization & developing compelling & savvy/ state of the art video and static creatives with Design teams for social media
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing Management
- Content Development
ExperienceAt least 5 years of experience in Social Media Management and at least 2 years of experience managing social media for a leading brand
|Job Category||Social Media|
- Design and deliver campaigns that engage a wide range of audience (focusing on youth) through online (digital, print and visual media, leverage appropriate opinion leaders) and on ground (events, meetings, rallies, concerts etc.) interventions integrated with the national and hub level to drive engagement, mobilisation and influence for campaign agenda
- Enlist and engage with influencers, celebrities to support campaigns through strategic and creative engagement plan aligned with online and on ground.
- Identify and engage with partners (Networks, Organisations, Corporates, Educational Institutions) with collaboration models and concepts for shared value frameworks to secure support and commitment for SC campaigns.
- Identify and engage with platforms such as arts and culture festivals, educations institutes, digital platforms and educational institutions for harnessing the youth engagement, campaign engagement and aiding fundraising
- Lead execution of partnerships with innovative concepts, proposals, pitch and support products (films, video, digital and event collateral etc.) to amplify engagement, awareness and aid fundraising
- Maintain an oversight on the annual budget spends in line with agreed priorities. Support report submissions, year plans and strategy development.
- Undertake appropriate additional responsibilities as assigned by the line manager as per emerging organisation priorities
- Ensure compliance with SC BR’s policies and practices, including the Child Protection Policy
- 7-10 Years of working with and facilitating large campaigns at the national level
- Prior experience of working with social campaigns, advertising, event or public relations agencies.
- A Master’s degree in Communications, Media and Public Relations, Advertising/Events or equal relevance, from a recognised University or College
- Individuals with relevant experience may also apply
|Job Category||Campaigns and Communication|
- Significant experience on managing HRIS, compensation & benefits management
- Highly numerate with the ability to interpret statistical data and to generate high class reports
- Proven skills on HR policy formulation, review and analysis
- Hands on experience on Job evaluation and salary benchmarking
- Highly developed communication skills both written and oral in order to establish effective relationships with internal and external audiences, including at a geographical distance
- A strong track record of influencing and presenting at senior management level
- An understanding of and commitment to the work and international context of Save the Children
- Experience of working in Asia context is desired
- Ability to travel at least 30% of time in any part of Asia (depending on international travel restrictions)
|Job Category||Human Resources|
- Achieve new raise targets (multiyear value of new grants) by pursuing funding opportunity by forging new partnerships.
- Map, assess, build relationships with, and pursue new domestic donor opportunities in our states of focus, and international donors as required and suggested by Head -IP.
- Facilitate the proposal development process.
- Utilize available tools for fundraising and participate in capacity building initiatives recommended by NBD team in consultation with Sr. Manager- IP.
- Support grant negotiations as needed — and work with Award Management to ensure orientation and handover to Operations, Program Thematic, Finance, Awards of new grants and clear understanding of accountabilities for trouble-shooting and addressing implementation issues
- Successful grant management by ensuring donor due diligence, donor engagement and submission of high quality reports.
|Job Category||Resource Mobilisation|
Additionally, write to us [email protected] for any queries you may have about career opportunities with Save the Children.