Together for the better.
Institutional partnerships are crucial for the strategic, sustainable and large-scale growth in a developing country such as ours. They are essential to influence policy-level changes, drive advocacy efforts, and impact long-term development
as well as accomplish lasting programmatic policies.
Save the Children is a trusted partner of Institutions that work in the development sector. We implement programmes with them in various locations in India across various areas of concern like Child Protection, Education, Health &
Nutrition, Child Poverty & Inclusion, Humanitarian Response in times of emergency, and Building Resilience.
WHY PARTNER WITH US?All of our initiatives and activities are being supported by Save the Children’s institutional partners.
- EDUCATION We run programmes in partnership with institutions to help children access quality education at the pre-primary, primary and secondary levels, while simultaneously ensuring safe learning environments.
- HEALTH & NUTRITION Through our partnerships, we are better able to address the health & nutrition needs of newborns, children under five years and young mothers by focusing on neonatal and postnatal care.
- CHILD PROTECTION Our partnerships help us cover a significantly large area where the protection of vulnerable children is involved. We are able to create an impact by building awareness and standing up against
child labour, child marriages, child trafficking, and other such issues. We also empower children and adolescents by generating awareness and providing them with opportunities for growth and development.
- CHILD POVERTY & INCLUSION We have implemented programmes to provide security to the Rohingyan and Somalian refugees. We have also raised concerns related to responsible business behaviour in the tea estates
of Assam to ensure fair wages and safe practices for women and children.
- HUMANITARIAN RELIEF & RESILIENCE One of the priority areas of our work is peace education in conflict-prone locations like Jammu & Kashmir, where we provide safe school spaces to children, free from violence
KEY INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS include
Since 2008, we have worked with several global organizations and multilateral agencies like the United Nations, United States Agency for International Development, government bodies and embassies, local and international philanthropic
organizations, private foundations, and High Network Individuals to help children in need.
BECOME A INSTITUTION DONOR
As of date, Save the Children, through its corporate, institutional, and artist partnerships, runs 65 programmes across India under its main areas of concern including education, health & nutrition, child protection, humanitarian
relief, child poverty & inclusion, and resilience.
Join hands with us to make India a place where underprivileged children not only survive but thrive.
Help us help them!