- Design and deliver campaigns that engage a wide range of audience (focusing on youth) through online (digital, print and visual media, leverage appropriate opinion leaders) and on ground (events, meetings, rallies, concerts etc.) interventions integrated with the national and hub level to drive engagement, mobilisation and influence for campaign agenda
- Enlist and engage with influencers, celebrities to support campaigns through strategic and creative engagement plan aligned with online and on ground.
- Identify and engage with partners (Networks, Organisations, Corporates, Educational Institutions) with collaboration models and concepts for shared value frameworks to secure support and commitment for SC campaigns.
- Identify and engage with platforms such as arts and culture festivals, educations institutes, digital platforms and educational institutions for harnessing the youth engagement, campaign engagement and aiding fundraising
- Lead execution of partnerships with innovative concepts, proposals, pitch and support products (films, video, digital and event collateral etc.) to amplify engagement, awareness and aid fundraising
- Maintain an oversight on the annual budget spends in line with agreed priorities. Support report submissions, year plans and strategy development.
- Undertake appropriate additional responsibilities as assigned by the line manager as per emerging organisation priorities
- Ensure compliance with SC BR’s policies and practices, including the Child Protection Policy
- 7-10 Years of working with and facilitating large campaigns at the national level
- Prior experience of working with social campaigns, advertising, event or public relations agencies.
- A Master’s degree in Communications, Media and Public Relations, Advertising/Events or equal relevance, from a recognised University or College
- Individuals with relevant experience may also apply
|Job Category||Campaigns and Communication|