Assistant Manager- Institutional Partnerships
Posted 2 years ago
- Achieve new raise targets (multiyear value of new grants) by pursuing funding opportunity by forging new partnerships.
- Map, assess, build relationships with, and pursue new domestic donor opportunities in our states of focus, and international donors as required and suggested by Head -IP.
- Facilitate the proposal development process.
- Utilize available tools for fundraising and participate in capacity building initiatives recommended by NBD team in consultation with Sr. Manager- IP.
- Support grant negotiations as needed — and work with Award Management to ensure orientation and handover to Operations, Program Thematic, Finance, Awards of new grants and clear understanding of accountabilities for trouble-shooting and addressing implementation issues
- Successful grant management by ensuring donor due diligence, donor engagement and submission of high quality reports.
|Job Category||Resource Mobilisation|