- Achieve new raise targets (multiyear grants) by identifying, approaching and procuring funds from potential corporate donors.
- Map, assess, build relationships with, and pursue new domestic donor opportunities and international donors as required and suggested by CP Acquisition Lead, in alignment with SC India’s strategy.
- Develop presentations and customized collateral for prospective partners/donors.
- Facilitate the proposal development process.
- Serve as a bridge between external donors / stakeholders and internal teams (programming, awards, finance etc.)
- Utilize available tools for fundraising and participate in capacity building initiatives recommended by NBD team in consultation with CP Acquisition Lead.
- Support grant negotiations as needed – and work with Award Management to ensure orientation and handover to Operations, Program Thematic, Finance, Awards of new grants and clear understanding of accountabilities for trouble-shooting and addressing implementation issues.
- Identify events, conferences and speaking engagements that raise the visibility of Save the Children and our work among the potential donors.
- Identify other innovative ways of fundraising particularly through cause-related marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement partnerships.
- Readiness to work in irregular hours during events, emergency response etc. as and when required.
|Job Category||Resource Mobilisation|